• Feliks
    replied
    Re: ROLLS-ROYCE CRECY

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Feliks
    replied

Instead, we can build an automatic flow of balls so that they can be sucked into the pipe.
    A falling ball (or WATER) with wings, they can hit their way back after a shoulder wheel, similar to a water wheel, giving him his potential energy ..

Well, the automatic circuit, will cause the "Hercules" he can rest.
    This is just an example of how we can use another way of generating energy this way.
    "The Water Wind Power Plant"

Love for "tuning" not gone...

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Feliks
    replied

In other forum
    Originally posted by Henning
    Oh yes, a little bit of you have, then a little knowledge and work reliably over the idea and new invention ready.....

Here you can see perfectly that we can get plenty of potential energy generated by the aerodynamics, without any propellers....
    It allows a range of up to 3000 km by glider...

Andrew:stir:
    The main energies supplied to a glider is gravity and convection(solar) energy. Even a glider has to be able to change it's vector to operate at a gain. At the end of the day, a glider has produced very little work. If you were to try to power the world on the work performed levels of a glider, it would be a herculean task.[/QUOTE]

You know perfectly well, with new ideas about the rank of the fundamental, very difficult to penetrate to the use of mass...

But thanks to people like you, we can slowly try to..
    Another, although not looking as Hekules, we have on video..

Background The Red Baron WindmillAntygravity :)by Feliks

Instead, we can build an automatic flow of balls so that they can be sucked into the pipe.
    A falling ball (or WATER) with wings, they can hit their way back after a shoulder wheel, similar to a water wheel, giving him his potential energy ..

Well, the automatic circuit, will cause the "Hercules" he can rest.
    This is just an example of how we can use another way of generating energy this way.

Regards Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Feliks
    replied

[quote name='gruntguru' post='5167127' date='Jul 12 2011, 06:36']With a dash of fantasy.[/quote]

Oh yes, a little bit of you have, then a little knowledge and work reliably over the idea and new invention ready.....

Here you can see perfectly that we can get plenty of potential energy generated by the aerodynamics, without any propellers....
    It allows a range of up to 3000 km by glider...

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Feliks
    replied

And here's the picture of Homer family watching the Red Baron Windmill prototype with flat Venturi nozzles.
    If you meet all expectations, this is a prototype of Homer performs with Stone, as Pharaoh himself had wished.
    And it will be a very durable building, well, for example, compared to the ridiculously short life of nuclear reactors...

Best Regards Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Feliks
    replied

In other forum :
    [quote name='gruntguru' date='Jul 6 2011, 08:37' post='5147823']
    Those wings need endplates.

Seriously - using the flow in a secondary device means that a lot of the wind power is wasted, because the mass flow through the turbines is much less than the wind mass flow captured by the machine.

I have seen some interesting and original ideas in this thread, but you are wasting YOUR energy trying to improve on the efficiency of a modern wind turbine.
    [/quote]

All of this, I waste my energy ,you able to understand that there are other, much more efficient ways of using wind energy.

I know your great love for modern wind turbine, but you must remember that any excessive love sent your eyes, and impossible for an objective view of reality.

Besides, is not just about the same efficiency, but also for it to be able to build a very simple structure that even the next 4,000 years will exist. I makes sense to build on the sea, because they almost always wind blows from one direction - from the sea. And so it will probably still over the next 4000 years...
    * In such a structure may be, for example, 100 such horizontal " flat venturi " and long for 300 meters. Constructed channels will lead to negative pressure turbines which generate much electricity. And the only element consuming to be turbine generators. The rest should survive 4000 years without repairs...

So with these issues will be decisive, not only we can improve the efficiency of Venturi amplifier.

Well unless the people have lost the ability to build such structures ...

And here in a better resolution though you wanted to see more details:

But who will be Pharaoh??

Regards Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Feliks
    replied

Well, some developing:

Of course, you must use the entire art of loving wing aerodynamics.
    And How companies grow one way: speed amplifier in the form of air intake venturi nozzle.

Well, and a new kind of wings...
    Venturi nozzle flat... After all the two wings made ​​contrary to each other..

Regards Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Feliks
    replied

The Red Baron Windmill:

Due to the vacuum created by the wing, over which the wind flows, wind turbines in the channels of collective spin vacuum and provide energy....

Here you can see demonstrations of the film that created a vacuum at the top of the wing when the wind blows on him.
    The resulting vacuum can suck the ball into the pipe passing through the wing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8IFfnbjY8

By placing many of the holes on the top of the wing, use the vacuum on the entire surface of the wing. The Assembly shall meet in two sustaining supports and drives the suction fans to them with normal air pressure.
    This will of course be used to produce energy,
    and its amount will depend on the size of the system...

Regards Andrew

Leave a comment:

• 3dWrightBrother
    replied

Properly cowled it just might work
    Russ

Leave a comment:

• Feliks
    replied

Originally posted by monkeysandbearspants
    Having digested the content of the thread i conclude that the answer could be one of these !!

However weight may be an issue and mostly certainly there would need to to be some boot modifications!

http://www.full-ahead.net/Silownia/s..._index_ang.htm

http://www.full-ahead.net/Silownia/s..._urw_zawor.htm

http://www.full-ahead.net/Silownia/s..._index_ang.htm

double bottom fo foam
    http://www.youtube.com/user/pawielus?gl=PL&hl=pl#p/u/53/Cfp0BWKwdgY dno

large swimmer:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/pawielus...92/mnxWu3oWghs

Regards Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Feliks
    replied

Originally posted by AirDOGGe View Post
    Looking at the 2 concepts has given me an idea to improve performance.

Why not use the capabilities of BOTH designs in one unit. Use the wind to force more air through the turbine intake, supplementing what airflow the venturi is producing via lower pressure downstream:

Really, the best layout of this concept would be to relocate the turbine vertically so that the intake is short in length for less drag losses, similar to those fan-venturi's I posted earlier. I didn't have time to draw all that right now (it's late and I'm heading to bed).

Look do-able?

Very well that you understood the idea, and now you can develop it further. Thanks to such people, shure will serve others.

But, ideas and further improvements must be thought out.

For example, this " Bost ", the first would always be directed to the wind, which would very coplicate structures. Besides, can you imagine, " Bost ", " Katrina or the tornadoes? Because I did not really..
    Therefore, it would not be a significant expansion of efficiency but only complication.

And the variance is the one who just shows the possibilities. Other variants had already been published. Accept that in practice, time will show

Originally posted by Feliks View Post
    The first windmills pumped water in America. To sustain this good tradition, I developed a little more modern sytem for the production of electric current in a similar way of pumping water.Whether American landscape views, are water sphere.I decided to add this view to the next shot where the water will be collected water so that it could give electrical energy when draining it back into the lower reservoir.

This water will be pumped sphery as in the first versions of windmills, wind.
    The wind turbine will move a small diameter, but it is a multi-blade, placed together with the hydraulic pump in the middle of a specially constructed balloon. Balloon will be tethered, as previously barrage balloons.
    Only that will go along the line, hydraulic pipes, the hydraulic motor, which will be driven water pump located in the lower reservoir.The water pump will continuously pump water to sphery. Now the water falling from the lower reservoir back to the shery, will do an electric current through hydrogenerator.

Every so water sphere about the capacity of 2000 m 3, and the height 100 m can give power 10 MW for 3 minutes. If filling pumps water with the one I believe loss is managing to fill waters up, we will have it 10 MW driven with wind turbine in balloons.
    Of course, the balloons could be filled up by hydrogen, because today we have very good material on the shell.
    This system could be installed in any place where electricity is needed, and thus would have limited losses on the transfer.
    Also low noise, and the invisibility of the rotating blades, not to interfere in coexistence with the environment.Balloons can be affixed to a height of 150 to 200 meters, where the wind is always blowing on the ground even when there is absolute silence.
    some links:

This is the HAV prototype Hybrid Airship. That means it's slightly heavier than air and it uses lift generated by forward motion to keep it in the air. Thi...

Northrop Grumman's announced that it's won a contract from the United States Army to build its LEMV surveillance ship. The Army is building the ship specifically to assist troops in Afghanistan, and they are expected to go into use sometime in 2011. Northrop Grumman has been commissioned to build three of the ships, which can carry up to 2,500 pounds and hover 20,000 feet above sea-level with a top speed of about 34 miles per hour. The Army will pay NG 517 million dollars for the project.

Breaking News! U.S. Army LEMV Program wants 21-day endurance, 20K Altitude Hybrid LTA for AFPAK:https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=8a9576ad...

Of course, two rotate in one direction and two in the opposite direction.
    You must use a very light hydraulic oil. If it were not frozen in winter.
    Hydraulic pump in the balloon has the best power to weight ratio. All the airlines are working on the hydraulic actuators.
    Of course, all of the balloon must be tested in the wind tunnel aerodynamic, in order to fully match the efficiency of the 21st century
    Some pictures of how to create a balloon from the inside

and NASCAR wind tunnel

There is a way to shorten a bit of flexible hydraulic tube...

Well, if it accidentally escaped gas from the balloon and so it can be

Name : Jazz Big Band

Rotating Dixieland Yoda.

Next Dixieland :

To those dixielnds can efficiently drive Hydraulic, it may have, no peaks of specialized software, use the links below.

A new way of sailing through a balloon which has the wind, and transmits energy to the propeller using hydraulics

And sailing version of the Venturi jets

Regards Andrew

Andrew
    Last edited by Feliks; 06-29-2011, 06:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Apteryx
    replied

This thread is NINE years old, and has nothing to do with the original content. Maybe it's time to let it go....or...heck, start a new one.

Leave a comment:

• AirDOGGe
    replied

Looking at the 2 concepts has given me an idea to improve performance.

Why not use the capabilities of BOTH designs in one unit. Use the wind to force more air through the turbine intake, supplementing what airflow the venturi is producing via lower pressure downstream:

Really, the best layout of this concept would be to relocate the turbine vertically so that the intake is short in length for less drag losses, similar to those fan-venturi's I posted earlier. I didn't have time to draw all that right now (it's late and I'm heading to bed).

Look do-able?

Last edited by AirDOGGe; 06-22-2011, 02:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Feliks
    replied

Maybe ...

Another animation:

opis i zasada działania : http://nowy4suw.republika.pl/

Regards Andrew: D

Leave a comment:

• AirDOGGe
    replied

Well, it's more than just a ducted windmill. The "duct" is venturi shaped and does what a venturi suppose to, increase airflow velocity at it's narrowest point. They don't make use of any drop in pressure at the throat, but this particular design isn't intended to use any.

Quote from the website:

"The venturi duct unique design accelerates light winds by up to 50%....Thanks to the venturi's high efficiency when other windmills are producing negligeable current the "donQi" offers useable power. "

Your design uses air flow produced by reduced pressure at the throat to rotate a turbine, and theirs places an efficiently designed windmill within the throat to make use of the increased air velocity there. Formulas and lab tests tell us a lot, but they don'[t always prove correct when taken outdoors and placed in a real environment.

In truth, I think your design would do better using something like their windmill instead of a multi-bladed turbine wheel. The latter usually need very high air flow velocities to prove efficient, while the former work better with slower moving air.

Only time and real-world experiments will tell which is the better path. Are you going to build a scale model for tests?
    Last edited by AirDOGGe; 06-08-2011, 09:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X