Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fawkes
    replied
    On the ground in RNO at lunch on Monday and there through the following Monday morning. Plan to soak up every minute I can. Happy to say hello/meet up with anyone along the way. Don't have camping gear so I'll be at the Grand Sierra for the week.

Weather is looking good so far! Here is to a week to remember!

James Grayson

Leave a comment:

• Matt58
    replied
    We’ll be there Friday-Sunday this year and will make sure to keep an eye out for ya!

While it’s sad this chapter is coming to an end, we’re really looking forward to it! We haven’t been this pumped for the races in a long time. Bittersweet to say the least!

Leave a comment:

• ZacYates
    started a topic Reno 2023: will you be there?

Reno 2023: will you be there?

We're days away now so the big question is: which AAFOers will be at Stead for the last dance? I'll be there as media bouncing around to take it all in, so look for this face around the field (I won't post my phone number just because you'll effectively be messaging/calling New Zealand!):
    Self portrait by Zac Yates, on Flickr

I'm hoping to be onsite all week and it would be great to say hi and put faces to names - I've been on this forum so long it's great to finally have the chance to do so, even if it's under sad circumstances.

So: AAFO NCAR 2023 attendee roll call!
    Last edited by ZacYates; 09-07-2023, 01:31 PM. Reason: Photo far too big!!
Working...
X