Thomas Campau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Campau

Tom's son posted on FB that our friend has passed... Blue Skies and heavy tailwinds to one hellofa' race pilot
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

wondering if the board post ability is compromised? Surprised there are no responses to this or other topics in a few days?? I log in as admin and don't know if it's working for everyone else.. If not broken, it truly might make sense to shut the site down! I can't really afford to keep it up, or justify the $$ outlay, while having to borrow money to keep it up? Opinions please
    Last edited by AAFO_WSagar; 07-10-2024, 08:35 PM.
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne, I check-in pretty-much every day to see what is being posted; I have not seen anything else posted lately except for your two posts in this thread.
      Also, the site (at least as I am currently seeing it), has not had the list of "sticky" subjects in view for a few days; which has had me wondering if something may be amiss.

I hope the end for this site is not upon us; it has no equal for great content, history and insight into Air Racing.
      All of which deserves a great thanks to you for holding it together for all these years.

Comment

I remember Tom well and sad to see this.

Comment

Wayne, I also check in almost everyday. I guess there just a few diehards left that don't do facebook. The site has been working just fine for quite a while. I would like for this site to continue. Hopefully we see more informative posts. With the end of Reno there won't be any "news" until Roswell 2025 but I welcome anything from the past. I thank you for keeping this site going.

Comment

I check in daily, NO issues, just nothing to add at this time, but I am working on some more pics.

I did not know Mr Campau, but I"m sorry to hear of his passing.

Will

Comment

Working...
            X