ME-109 down at airshow in Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ME-109 down at airshow in Germany

Ask Wayne Leo. Uh not Wayneleo....Leo, Wayne should beable to give you an answer pdq. I myself like this non sensical rambling on without any apparent direction, but that may or no maynot be the case with others that frequent this board. Huh? All I know for sure that RAR 08 is rapidly sneaking up on us....Happydays........
    Last edited by spinner; 06-02-2008, 02:21 PM.

Comment

We all have the itch.
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leo
        Soooo...How long before the thread hijack police shut us down?
        Ohh.. I think the on-topic part of this thread petered out long ago... Unless requested, we don't normally squawk about OT stuff...

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
          I tried being bald once... Unlike Steve, didn't look good on me, gave it up....

Ya know I had all but forgotten about that 'stuff' Wayne. Nice to see you every year at RAR.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by spinner
            Ya know I had all but forgotten about that 'stuff' Wayne. Nice to see you every year at RAR.
            LOL.. yea me too... wuz just pullin' yer chain tho cause I know you got a real strong sense o' humor!

You still up in the Klamath (no) Falls area???

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
              LOL.. yea me too... wuz just pullin' yer chain tho cause I know you got a real strong sense o' humor!

You still up in the Klamath (no) Falls area???

Pull away kid. No way you can insult or offend me. Sortta divide my time between Sparknot and wife. Seems to be working these days but the whole lashup is kinda like the weather....who knows? Vacaville and the 40x50 tin shed where the 51 lives gets just to damn hot for me starting just about now. Klamtucky Falls for all that it is not is much better to deal with this time of the year. BTW that aint my hair up front.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by spinner; 06-02-2008, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spinner
                Pull away kid. No way you can insult or offend me. Sortta divide my time between Sparknot and wife. Seems to be working these days but the whole lashup is kinda like the weather....who knows? Vacaville and the 40x50 tin shed where the 51 lives gets just to damn hot for me starting just about now. Klamtucky Falls for all that it is not is much better to deal with this time of the year. BTW that aint my hair up front.
                LOL!!!
                Draggggggging this even FURTHER (just to see who I can piss off )
                I actually like K-Falls.. Kinda easy paced, snow in the winter, not *too* hot in the summer.. A lot like Reno's climate, actually..

It's a little hard to find what you need there when shopping for this and that but a heck of a lot better than Long Beach WA!

I gotta drive something like 80 miles for a decent hardware store!

Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Yea I like it also. Cant see the air, dont taste the H2O and most of the good guys carry a .45 cause the Sheriff says so. Not much personal assault here. "Hey buddy give me your wallet".....BOOM BOOM. No indictment by the grand jury because they do BOOM BOOM also. Sometimes its 'not' what is here that makes it ok. Long Beach eh. Think I already asked how you got there and you got there for just about the same reason that most guys get to somewhere following some girls going to there.
                  Last edited by spinner; 06-02-2008, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Hey ''Spinner",nice pic of Art and Dan.I remember the mustang in your house,that was way cool.That was neat seeing you and Brant on interstate 80 a couple weeks ago.I saw the sticker on the back of the car and said ,hey I know those markings.Keep cool up north. Mike Meek

Comment

Hi Mike. I thought that was you but not sure. Take it easy kid and see you at Reno.

Comment

I just had a bit of a memory flashback this morning...

Wasn't Maloney's new acquisition in 1981 an HA-109, not a BF or ME?(Spanish-built under license by Hispano). I don't know why, but that though just occured to me out of the blue.

Comment

Yep it was the Spanish built, Merlin engined version.
                          Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                          airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                          thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Seems to me that a bunch of those Texas types purchased those BFs and spits after having flown them in The Battle of Britan movie.
                            Last edited by Whiteside; 06-05-2008, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteside
                              Seems to me that a bunch of those Texas types purchased those BFs and spits after having flown them in The Battle of Britan movie.
                              You mean Buchon Ha:s..this has to be labelled as a new AC ( or 109 derivative ) since the engine layout makes it entirely diffrent AC...albeit an early Bf-109 ( A model ? ) did fly with a R&R Kestrel engine way back then.

here is conversation of the Kestrel variation...

Last edited by First time Juke; 06-06-2008, 06:23 AM.
                              http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Go off topic all you want! I made it OT since the first post. Great reading!

I don't know if it was oleo stuts or not, but the HA-109 at tillimook sat much lower that the BF-109G-10 at Evergreen. I really thought that was interesting. I still need to download the images from my Kodak Instamatic POS-1000! I'll post if anyone is interested.

Race 29
                                Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Working...
                                X